If you are tired of always getting sick or most importantly your children getting sick then follow Dr. Natasha Campbell-McBride boosting tips. These tips will help you boost your immune system naturally. She claims these are the ten best immunity booster:
1. Fresh animal fats and cholesterol rich foods.
2. Cold-pressed: oils olive oil, coconut oil nuts/seed oil.
3. Eat onions and garlic.
4. Fresh pressed vegetable and fruits.
5. Regular consumption of greens: parsley, cilantro, spinach, coriander, spring onion etc.
6. Probiotics and fermented foods.
7. Contact with animals.
8. Swimming in unpolluted natural waters.
9. Physical activity in the outdoors.
10. Exposure to some sunlight.
For more information and the break down of each tip follow this link. There are also helpful tips on the best immune boosting foods.
I found that these tips from WikiHow very helpful as well.
1. Eat a healthy diet.
2. Exercise regularly
3. Drink enough water.
4. Get enough sleep.
5. Get regular medical screening tests. (People tend to go to the doctor only when they need too. Sometimes, that’s when it’s to late.)
6. Be hygienic. WASH YOUR HANDS (Could not stress this one enough! Something so easy to do yet, lots fail to do it often enough.)
7. Manage stress.
8. Do not smoke or drink.
Seems simple enough right! While reading and researching, I have found that these tips shared on this post are agreed upon by many.
It’s funny how we over see some of these, even though they could make a huge difference on our well being. Live healthy, clean, and natural my friends!:)
I hope you found this post helpful. Feel free to leave questions or comments!
Image courtesy of: theresekerr.com.